In previous articles, I’d written about actual signs an ex is still interested in you and common pitfalls to watch out for (you can read those here: Sure Signs Your Ex Wants You Back and Signs Your Ex Wants You Back – Sneaky Signs Your Ex Still Cares ). With this article I wanted to take a different angle.
When you’re looking for signs your ex wants you back, you may find a few telltale signs that do not quite add up.
- Does your ex call you at weird hours of the day?
- Does your ex regularly confess that they miss you?
- Does your ex tell you they love you and you’re the one, but then completely ignore you?
- Does your ex break up with you and then continue to call and ask to hang out like nothing is wrong?
If you’re finding a lot of these signs poking into your relationship, be warned! You’re dealing with an Emotional Tease and possibly an ex lover who is taking advantage of you.
People who display these behaviours are generally emotion-dependent on their former partners (you).
They do it for one or more of the following reasons:
- To get over the guilt
- To get over feeling lonely
- To feel wanted, needed and loved
- To feel as if everything is “back to normal” and that means, everything is OK
- To not commit to anything that may ultimately hurt them
They tap into a weakness of yours, which is the part of you that wants them to want you, and uses that to get their own needs met.
Now, the part that you may be interested in… would they ever consider getting back together seriously?
Yes and no.
See, it depends on how you behave to counteract your ex’s behaviour as well as how much the bad weighs against the good in your partner’s eyes.
Your ex girlfriend or boyfriend need to feel:
- They can trust you again
- You’ve seriously changed and really truly love them
- You’re willing to work on the relationship
- They see a possibly renewed, refreshed and exciting relationship that is everlasting
- They are happier with you and in your company than without you
How you behave has a lot to do with mindset and what you’re doing to be happy with yourself and your own conscious growth.
It’s also important you do not fall into the friendship trap. Many people fall for this as they believe being friends mean that being extremely nice to the ex and doing everything for them will eventually make them come back.
Not always true!
If you’re currently stuck in this position and scrambling to find sure signs your ex wants you back, you are missing an important piece of the puzzle!
The piece is NOT whether your ex shows you signs, because like I have said above, your ex could be begging to sleep with you but that doesn’t mean they want to get back together. The thing you’re missing is HOW you can take back control and power over the relationship, so YOU are the one calling the shots.
The solution is laid out in a simple step-by-step manner within The Ex Recovery System. You can also check out The Ex Recovery System 12 Week Bootcamp for free as a bonus with The Ex Recovery System for 14 days.
- How to first identify that your ex still has feelings for you using a simple method that works every-time!
- Find out whether you should get back together with your ex, if it’s in YOUR best interest or not.
- What to do if your ex is showing signs that they do have feelings but won’t commit to anything. How to turn the situation around so they’re begging YOU to come back.
- How to regain control over your emotions, yourself and your relationship once and for all. Hint: the power comes from an easily accessible place that rarely anyone take advantage of.
- How to get yourself out of the friendzone with your ex and STAY out of it.
- Many more techniques and a plan that helps you mend your broken heart, regain your self-worth and happiness, and re-attract the one you want into your life.
Don’t wait! Get instant online access, all you have to do is go here:
Remember, there is also a 60 days money-back-guarantee. In case you’re not happy with the product, you’ll receive a quick refund with no hassles.
P.S. Even if you do not purchase, remember to not act like a friend and not make yourself too available!