One of the most sought after questions by the suddenly single crowd (you) is whether your ex still has feelings for you and if you still have a chance of getting them back. So if you’ve been pulling your hair out, wondering “Does my ex still have feelings for me? and Does my ex still love me?” You’ll want to pay close attention to this article…
I believe you only get the things you want when you are READY to receive it.
That means a few things:
- Sometimes what you want comes to you via OTHER MEANs to how you originally intended.
- When you do get what you want, it’s usually when you least expect it.
I think there’s a reason why there is a delay on getting the things we want. It’s so we can really APPRECIATE IT when it’s really ours.
But getting what you want means you MUST go through certain amount of changes and you MUST learn from those changes.
That’s the key to it.
I mean, if you wanted to pick up a glass off a tabletop but you were standing on the other side of the room. What is the first thing you have to do? You must MOVE first.
Change = Moving.
If you want something… eg. getting an ex back, getting a new job, being more confident. whatever it is, you need to build up momentum first and start changing/moving yourself emotionally and physically to get to where you want to be.
But I bet you already knew that didn’t you.
Sure-Fire Signs Your Ex Still Loves You
Don’t take this to heart and don’t quote me on this, but there are signs that will reveal an Exes TRUE feelings for you.
- Keeping SOME type of contact with you (or initiating contact)
- Loves you one minute and Hates you the next. This is typical of Exes who wants you but doesn’t quite want you BAD enough to get back in a relationship with you.
- Deliberate avoidance – examples are Ex partners who go “out of their way” to avoid seeing or talking to you. The big COLD shoulder is a huge clue they’re not over you.
- Trying to make you JEALOUS – when you want to make someone jealous, it’s because “for some reason” you CARE what they think of you. Why would they care if they’re over you? That’s because they’re NOT over you.
These are just a few of the tell-tale signs you should watch out for, but I should WARN YOU!
Once upon a time I would give the advice that if you should “ASK” your ex what they really think if you want the truth… now I believe that is the wrong way to go about it. It is not INSANE or UNCOMMON for them to LIE about their feelings because they have agreed to breaking up with you. There are more psychological reasons for lying to you, and it’s not just because they’re compulsive liars.
What do you do once you have this knowledge?
It’s not going to help unless you DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
That’s why, having a PLAN to get your ex back is SO important!
Thankfully, there IS a solution…
I’m about to reveal my deepest secrets and tactics that will give you the edge to finally getting your ex back.